speakers | agenda | venue | getting there | registration | participants
Autumn School on Computational Approaches to Chromatin Organization
- Mario Nicodemi, INFN Naples
- Ana Pombo, MDC Berlin
- Dariusz Plewczyński, CENT Warsaw
- Aleksandra Pękowska, NIAMS/NIH
- Minna Kaikkonen, UEF Kuopio
- Noam Kaplan, Technion, Haifa
The school will cover the following topics:
- segmentation of chromatin contact maps
- comparative analysis of chromatin structure between cell-types, conditions and species
- spatial organization of chromatin and its influence on gene regulation
- computational methods for the reconstruction and simulation of three dimensional chromatin structure
- statistical models of chromatin interactions
Venue & dates
The conference will take place in Stefan Banach International Mathematical Center at Będlewo Palace (Poland), 10-13 October 2016.
The School will start with a dinner on Sunday and conclude with a lunch on Thursday, the planned activities are outlined in the agenda. We will organize a bus transfer from/to Poznań at the beginning and end of the school. The participants will need to cover their travel costs to/from Poznań.
There will be shuttle buses arranged that will help you arrive to Będlewo on Sunday (9.10) and return to Poznań on Thursday (13.10). On Sunday you can either take the one that departs from Poznań at 3PM or 8PM. Shuttle buses will be waiting at Dworzec Letni (please see the map with instructions on how to get there). After the School the bus will departure at 3PM and will arrive at Dworzec Letni after around one hour. In case you need help with getting there or are coming at different time please contact us so that we can arrange a taxi for you.
Registration opens: February 1st, 2016
Registration closes: April 30th, 2016
Extended registration deadline: May 15th, 2016
Notification of acceptance and fellowship awards: May 31st, 2016
Registration is now closed, however if you would like to join, please let us know by e-mail and we will put you on a waiting list to fill in in case someone cancels their participation. Registration cost for participants without a fellowship is 700PLN.
The complete list of participants can be found here, whereas here one can find the list of accepted posters’ titles.
- Paweł Bednarz (University of Warsaw)
- Aleksandra Gruca (Silesian University of Technology)
- Irina Tuszyńska (University of Warsaw)
- Bartek Wilczyński (University of Warsaw)
The organizers received the support granted by The Ministry of Science and Higher Education of The Republic of Poland from The Popularization of Science Program for the organization of the School which is carried out under the agreement number 667/P-DUN/2016.
Pingback: Ana teaches at Autumn School on Computational Approaches to Chromatin Organisation – Pombo lab – Epigenetic regulation and chromatin architecture